Looking to learn more about the current net worth of Dynamo Gaming, or curious about his monthly income from Youtube? Your search can end now, as all the relevant stats regarding Dynamo Gaming, including his Youtube earnings, net worth, girlfriend, phone number, brand partnerships, car details, real name, and gaming PC setup details can be found here.
Aaditya Sawant, hailing from Mumbai, is the mastermind behind one of YouTube’s largest gaming channels – Dynamo Gaming. It all started on March 24, 2015, when Aaditya posted his first video, BF3 Montage, on his channel. Ever since then, Dynamo Gaming has experienced exponential growth and now boasts a staggering 10 million subscribers.
Initially, Aaditya played games such as Battlefield, GTA5, and Dota2, which helped him garner a modest following. However, it wasn’t until the release of PUBG Mobile in India that Dynamo Gaming experienced explosive growth and quickly reached the 10 million subscriber mark.
Dynamo Gaming Net Worth
Aaditya Sawant, the mastermind behind Dynamo Gaming, is not just a hobbyist gamer in India but a millionaire entrepreneur. Through careful calculation of his revenue streams from YouTube, his immovable and movable assets, his car collection, and his investments, we estimate that Dynamo Gaming’s net worth is between 2 to 3 million USD. With their very own gaming house in Mumbai, Dynamo Gaming has established themselves as a top-tier gaming brand in India.
Aaditya Sawant has earned a substantial amount of money from direct YouTube revenue as well as lucrative brand sponsorships from major gaming brands like Asus Rog and Logitech. While gaming may be considered a mere pastime in India, Dynamo Gaming has defied expectations and proven that it can be a profitable venture.
Dynamo Gaming Net Worth in rupees: 15-20 Crore Rupees
Dynamo Gaming Monthly Income
Dynamo Gaming monthly income is between 8 to 15 lakh in rupees which comes from multiple sources including youtube revenue. So lets discuss the revenue model of Dynamo Gaming in detail:
- Dynamo Gaming Monthly Youtube Ad Revenue: At present Dynamo Gaming is receiving more than 300k average video views daily which concludes to approx. 9 million views monthly. As Dynamo Gaming youtube channel falls into gaming category so the average CPM per 1000 view will be 1 dollar to 1.5 dollar. Conclusion is that the monthly youtube Ad income of Dynamo Gaming is between 4 lakh to 6 lakh rupees.
- Dynamo Gaming Youtube Superchat & Membership Income: Apart income from youtube advertisements, Dynamo Gaming has 4 levels of membership starting from ₹59.00/month to ₹7,999.00/month. As per previous stats Dynamo gaming channels has more than 1000 sponsored members which concludes to an estimated earning of 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh per month. Also Dynamo live stream almost every day for atleast 2 hours in which he gets multiple superchats from which he makes 2-3 Lakhs per month.
- Dynamo Gaming’s Income From Brand Endorsements: Dynamo also does sponsored content for many top brands in India which adds up to his monthly salary. Aaditya is one of the top BGMI streamer & influencer in India due to which he gets brand deals from top class companies like ASUS, Gillette, IQOO, One Plus, AMD and many more.
In addition to the revenue models mentioned earlier, Dynamo has two more sources of income that we have uncovered. One is an online merchandise store that sells T-shirts, mouse pads, sippers, and pop rings, allowing fans to support their favorite gaming star while sporting some cool gear. The second initiative is Aaditya’s second YouTube channel, DYNO VLOGS, which has amassed over 500,000 subscribers in just one year. These side ventures add to Dynamo’s already impressive earnings and solidify his position as a savvy businessman in addition to a successful gamer.
Read More: Kronten Gaming Net Worth
Dynamo Gaming owns a Yamaha bike which he purchased in 2019 through his Youtube earnings and last year he also purchased AUDI car which adds more value to his net worth.
In the vast and thriving world of gaming, Aaditya Sawant, or more famously known as Dynamo Gaming, was born on June 2 into a Marathi family. Dynamo completed his schooling in the lively city of Mumbai and recently graduated with a degree in Business Management. His passion for gaming has been an integral part of his life since childhood days, and he would even spend his pocket money in gaming parlours.
Dynamo Gaming Girlfriend
Based on rumours and some online sources the Kanika is the girlfriend of Dynamo Gaming. Kanika is also a popular YT streamer with more than 500k subscribers and 250k+ followers on her Instagram page. If you are an Brand owner you can connect with Kanika through here official email: email@example.com
Dynamo Gaming PC Setup
Dynamo Gaming PC setup which he used to play games and live stream on different online platforms is specially designed by Elite Hubs with the following specifications:
- LG ULTRAGEAR 27GN750 Monitor (240Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms response time)
- ZOTAC 3080TI Graphic Card (5 years warranty)
- COOLER MASTER CK550 gaming keyboard
- COOLER MASTER MM711 gaming mouse
- COOLER MASTER MH650 gaming Headphone with inbuilt mic
- COOLING SYSTEM: MASTERLIQUID ML360L V2
- CABINET: MB540 & TD500 MESH CASE
Charity Live Streams
In the world of Indian online gaming, Aaditya Sawant, also known as Dynamo Gaming, is not just a popular BGMI influencer but also a big-hearted philanthropist. In the past, he has organized charity streams to raise money for Indian soldiers and Bihar flood victims, and he raised over 1 lakh rupees which he donated live on Bharatkeveer Gov website. His generosity is matched only by his popularity among teenagers, who often come to meet him when he plays online games. In a recent interview with TECH2, Aaditya described the overwhelming fan moments he experiences.
The feeling is indescribable, truly a moment to remember. I find myself rewatching this fan moment clip every few days, as it brings me immense joy and satisfaction. It's incredible to see that since this moment, in almost every alternate game, 4-5 people come to meet me in-game. It's an odd sensation since I cannot see their faces, and I admit it feels strange at times, but it's fascinating to witness how the virtual world is gradually becoming a part of reality.
|5 Ft 11 Inches (180cm)
|75 kg Approx.